Milborne Port churches

Our Churches

A photo of St John's Church, Milborne Port
X A photo of St John's Church, Milborne Port A photo of St John's Church, Milborne Port

There are five churches in three parishes in our benefice, with Goathill in the south and Charlton Horethorne the northernmost church.  Stowell is located to the east of Charlton Horethorne.  Please select any church from the links below:

A photo of the west end of St John's Church, Milborne Port

Milborne Port Church

St John's Church in Milborne Port originally dates from the 11th century.

A photo of St Peter and St Paul church, Charlton Horethorne

Charlton Horethorne

It is likely that the first stone building was built around 1100 AD.

A photo of Milborne Wick Mission Church

Milborne Wick

Milborne Wick is a tiny mission church. We can squeeze in 30 people if you don't mind being friendly.

Goathill

The church is a fine example of a small village church built in the Early English style.

A photo of St Mary Magdalene's Church, Stowell

Stowell

St Mary’s became a Chapel of Ease in Charlton Horethorne parish in 2007.